Designed specifically for high-performance engines.
Our new single-component RTV silicone compound answers the needs of professional technicians and mechanics in the automotive, marine, motorcycle, heavy duty, and off-road industries.
Athesil bonds, seals, repairs, secures, and is excellent for formed-in-place gasketing (FIPG).
Testing confirms superior performance of Athesil even under extreme conditions:
THERMAL STABILITY & RESISTANCE TO EXTREME TEMPERATURES:
- Thermally stable from -40°F to 430° F performing even at 572° F peaks.
- Resists aging, weathering, and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking, or cracking.
- Can also be applied to the exhaust system and will not damage lambda sensors.
- Test: Resistance test at 500 degrees!
SUPERIOR RESISTANCE TO FLUIDS:
- Other silicones tend to absorb gasoline, oil and other liquids causing deformation.
- Athesil resists oils, fuels, greases, coolants, and detergents – ensuring ideal shape retention and adhesion to surfaces.
- Test: Resistance and non-deformation test when soaked in gasoline
EASE OF APPLICATION & EXCELLENT PEELABILITY:
- Athesil has excellent filling and self-leveling properties allowing for easy application on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Easily peelable for fast removal during engine rebuilding.
- Test: shrinkage test, peelability test, self-leveling test
P/N: G1613 / 1 pc
P/N: G1613-12 / Master-Pak 12 pc
2.7 oz · 80 ml · Each tube includes applicator tip & tube squeeze key